Your donations go a long way to ensure that the Mabel Mercer Foundation can continue to preserve the memory of the legendary Mabel Mercer and promote public interest in cabaret. The Mabel Mercer Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation organized under the laws of New York State. A copy of our latest annual report may be obtained, upon written request, from the Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271. Scroll down to read our annual appeal letter. We appreciate your support!
The Mabel Mercer Foundation has partnered with the premier fundraising platform Classy to offer a variety of new donation features:
– Set up recurring donations.
– Make your donation anonymous.
– Safe and Secure with Level 1 PCI compliance and SSL security.
– Leave a comment regarding your donation to the Mabel Mercer Foundation staff.
– Flexible payment processing accepting Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX and PayPal
– Instantly receive Official Donation Receipt via email for income tax purposes.
– Option to cover all transaction fees so 100% of the donation goes to the Foundation.
– Dedicate your donation in honor or in memory of someone, and optionally send a personalized notification email to recipient.